Dimplex Ignite XL Bold 60" Linear Built In | 3 Sided Electric Fireplace | XLF6017-XD
Viewing This Product
DESCRIPTION & FEATURES
Designed to impress, the IgniteXL® Bold Linear Electric Fireplace features flexible and industry unique display options including front-facing, right or left corner and bay installations. This modern, built-in fireplace comes with a patented mirror effect that increases depth, plus advanced controls to maximize customization and enjoyment. Get creative and connect multiple units together for a dramatic statement. Think big, think bold!
Ignite XL BOLD Is Available In Five Sizes:
- Multi-Fire® XD Flame Effect - Vivid flames that are brighter and more lifelike day or night, featuring a new multi-layered color effect that creates a sense of depth. Color settings can be controlled independently or combined in one of five presets.
- Media Accent Color/Top Light - Customize the fireplace interior by adjusting the media bed and top light - select from a range of preset colors or scroll through Prism mode and freeze on your favourite look.
- Modern Media Bed - A stylish multi-media bed includes small and large acrylic crystals with natural looking driftwood
- Bigger, Better Viewing - Elevate fireplace enjoyment with an impressive 16" (40.6 cm) high viewing area.
- Wi-Fi Enabled- Connect to your phone via the Dimplex Flame Connect app available in the app store!
- Comfort$aver® Heating System - Concealed heater with safe ceramic heat, plus 11% energy savings, warms up to 1,000 sq. ft.
- Eco/Heat Boost - Eco reduces the wattage range to maintain a comfortable heat setting, while boost quickly warms a room using maximum heat output for up to 20 minutes.
- Air Circulation Mode - A smart feature that moves room air to keep it fresher.
- Ambient Light Sensor - Automatically adjusts firebox light to suit the room day to night.
- Built-in Timer - Set timer to automatically shut off the fireplace after a preset time, up to 8 hrs.
- Heat Management - Enjoy the ambiance of a fire during the warmer months by deactivating the heater via the controls or hard disconnect the heater during installation when heat is not required.
- Smart Self-Diagnostics - Integrated smart technology that works behind the scenes t